Saturday, March 28, 2009

My first time~~

Today is my first time cook for my family and neighbour's son.
So interesting~~
i cook from 6.15 p.m until 8.00p.m......I take so long time to cook~~|||
I make burger this time, before that i just make sandwiches for me and my sister......
I think other people make "burger" very easily
, but......i do so hard......
because i make the burger's bread had egg and the meat also had egg and cheese......
My mom said outside didn't sell the burger like that because cook so long~~
I cook until i wet my t-shirt~~so hot~~but very interesting~~
My hand also be "hot" by the fire many times!!so pain~~
Although take very long time, but that is very delicious~~
Yummy~~
Next time i will do more delicious than this time~~
And next time i wan share with my Best friend~~
My Friend Wait me yo~~
"Gambate yo Kiwi"

No comments: