30/5/09
Today we go 2 the MINES for the book fair~~Whee~~
First time no nid I tell daddy he aso bring us go~~
First time no nid I tell daddy he aso bring us go~~
We at there ardy buy.......more than RM120~~Whee~
total gt 11 books....

Tis is teach us how to use our old clothes to do cute things~~

This is my brother's.......
he juz gt 3 books onli coz he din choose other books...
kesian~~

Tis is my sister's...
she said tis kind of book very interesting....
I haven see it so i dunno...

I ask my daddy giv me tis three book as my b'day present~~
He said "What??"
I said at least tis three books mah~~
He said ok lah tis books aso is a good book~~
Yuppy~~Until now i gt receive 3 b'day present~~
My friends said after holiday they giv me~~
Whee~~
So excited~~
total gt 11 books....

Tis is teach us how to use our old clothes to do cute things~~

This is my brother's.......
he juz gt 3 books onli coz he din choose other books...
kesian~~

Tis is my sister's...
she said tis kind of book very interesting....
I haven see it so i dunno...

I ask my daddy giv me tis three book as my b'day present~~
He said "What??"
I said at least tis three books mah~~
He said ok lah tis books aso is a good book~~
Yuppy~~Until now i gt receive 3 b'day present~~
My friends said after holiday they giv me~~
Whee~~
So excited~~
No comments:
Post a Comment