Thursday, June 18, 2009

After Holiday....

Haiz.....Holiday ardy end....dunno wan to sad or happy....
Sad coz holiday is end....Happy coz can meet my frenz agn.....
the 1st day in skul so busy!!
I bring my story book to skul wan to read aso cannot....
Homework aso got many.....
2nd day in skul didn't busy than 1st day lorr....
now the timetable is change....teacher aso change.....
our BM, PSK, SEJ's teacher aso change.....
our class teacher aso change agn!!
Already change twice this time is the third time change class teacher.....
I until now juz gt a bit time to do post.....
Coz I nid to find some picture for my Seni folio......
My class n 2S is same title....other class is do Logo...
My title is paper beg....
I still got many things wan to say leh!!
Maybe wan to wait until Saturday or Sunday post agn....
Haiz~Busy in folio!!!
End~

No comments: