------------------------------------------------------------------
After an hour, the new product have produce!!!!

Inside this tiny plastic beg, it is contain Chinese Tea.....
I dunno wat its name......

My sweet brother help me to capture it......

Very cute rite??Bt taste.....
Bitter.....

I didn't take off the plastic beg....
coz......
coz......
coz......
I......
I......
I reali nt on purpose to let it fall on the floor.......
Reali!!
Trust me!!!
Tat's y i didn't take off the plastic beg.....
it ardy.......
haiz~
dun talk abt tat......

Inside this tiny plastic beg, it is contain Chinese Tea.....
I dunno wat its name......

My sweet brother help me to capture it......

Very cute rite??Bt taste.....
Bitter.....

I didn't take off the plastic beg....
coz......
coz......
coz......
I......
I......
I reali nt on purpose to let it fall on the floor.......
Reali!!
Trust me!!!
Tat's y i didn't take off the plastic beg.....
it ardy.......
haiz~
dun talk abt tat......
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's end.....
I repeat agn......
Those photo is capture by.....
Me
Those product is produce by
It's end.....
I repeat agn......
Those photo is capture by.....
Me
Those product is produce by
My sweet brother
End~
No comments:
Post a Comment