Sunday, June 7, 2009

Finally……

Finally~~Finally~~
I can play computer~
I can talk normally~
I can walk quickly~
n can Shopping~~
Now muz very day eat medicine until I'm recover... :'(
Bt I wan my body stronger than before...so i muz eat it...
I fall ill is start from Wednesday{3/6}...
Tat day I aso din go tuition coz headache....
until night I ardy recover....
Bt next day morning I wake up early coz scared late to eat tat medicine....
Who know?
I fall ill agn~~
My body temperature high until 38.8℃
OMG!!!
I'm so shock!!My parents aso!!
Until afternoon still in high temperature....
My daddy said cannot wait ardy la After lunch bring me go to see doctor loh....
Doctor aso said my throat very serious....
Den I eat medicine at there loh....
Friday....Still in high temperature.....
The whole day hard to speak n hard to walk....
Can do wat?
Lie on the sofa n watch tv loh....
My daddy said if still like tat muz go to hospital....
I'm so scared leh!!!
Afternoon my mommy come back ardy....
She call me drink n drink...
Yesterday morning I'm recover ardy~~
My body temperature nt high nw~~
Yuppy~~

No comments: