Friday, July 17, 2009

the first time in marathon

Today is our school's marathon....
I though marathon is very interesting n very fast to finish it.....
But.....tat is my dreaming.......
First, wei ting said wan to walk slowly dun wan run.....
but, she run very fast wif tze yan!!!
den, i walk slowly wif Sze Hui....
when begin....I feel so excite.....
but the competition haven end or can say I haven finish half of the way,I ardy feel boring....
I'm in form 2 girls category.....
But until the end we r in boy's category.....
of coz I din get present larr~~
At morning came to taman tasik titiwangsa my leg.....
My leg bite by mosquito.....
Stupid mosquito....Always bite me....
My whole leg aso bite by it.....
Hate U mosquito!!!
I dunno is in marathon or ed of marathon, my hand gt blood....bt ardy dry....
So tired....
After tat, I go wif dad n mom many place until 2.xxpm I'm juz eat lunch...
My lunch is Mc Donald~~
Long time din eat ardy~~
Yummy~~
Later after my brother tuition,I wan go to find Jess...
U know y??
I wan giv her burfday present~~
Happy Burfday ya~~Jess~~

No comments: