Saturday, August 15, 2009

How could they talk like tat??

Yesterday I veri angry and sad at skul....
I help the teacher do something still wan scold me n cubit me!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Y they wan said me like tat??
Am I wrong??
They said me veri selfish n sombong!!!
If I'm selfish then I won't tell them which teacher din come n which teacher relief our class....
N I will nt help them, let them catch by guru disipline.....
If I'm sombong then I won't talk to them!!!
Are they think doing monitor is veri easy??
Let them do 1 day I think ardy wan die!!
YXZ said me doing monitor is to making cutie n let teacher happy!!!
Then he do lor!!
How coulda said like tat???
I'm too disappointed to them!!!
Wei Ting said tat is because gt someone saying to them how horrible is me!!How I bully her....
Bt I can't tell abt her name coz I promise to her....
I tot tat's the boys said like tat onli....can't believe it....hate them!!!
They can said me then I can't!!
Yesterday I cry twice at skul.....
Sze Hui said tat who bully me she will help me...
San Yee,Ling Lian, Su'Ad and shook hui aso gt help me!!
They help me bully back YXZ.....
I HATE THEM!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They call me dun talk to the person who bully me agn n agn!!!
Hate them!!!!!!!
---------------------------------------
Huaa.........my sad n angry is gone a bit ardy~~
Bt juz gt a bit onli!!!

No comments: