A=Amalina
B=Ban
C=Coraline
D=David Archuleta
E=Elizabeth
F=Ferb
G=Genie
H=Hey Monday
I=Isaac
J=Jess
K=Kelly Clarkson
L=Linkin Park
M=Michael Jackson
N=Nelly Furtado
O=Oliva
P=Pussycat Dolls
Q=Quack
R=Rinya
S=Sze Hui
T=Tze Yan
U=Utada Hikaru
V=Vanessa
W=Wei Ting
X=Xin Ying
Y=Yee Yeang
Z=Zhi Chian
Here goes now(Beat it ON)!
1. Can A and Z be together?
>Lesbian meh??Actually they dunno each other
2. Will Y and K argue?
>K is a singer....I think Y know K onli lorr.....
3. Can X and J be enemies?
>Errrmm...Actually.....they also dunno each other....[sweat]
4. What will you do if S say 'I love You' to you?
>I love u too~~
5. What if L snatch your boy friend?
>Errmm....L is a boys team....Gay?
6. What if K called you a bitch?
>Ermm.....she cannot say something like coz she is a singer...famous singer!!
7. What if N ask you out?
>of coz I'll go coz she also is a singer....beautiful singer~~
8. Can you and G argue?
>Ermm...Actually...that's a cartoon character.....
9. Will you be angry with D if she step on your shoes?
>Of coz....who step my shoe I also angry!!
10. What will you do when you get in a fight between Z and I
>Ermm....they dunno each other...lol
11. What is the best thing that you like about H?
>Cool band!!
12. What do you hate about O?
>Actually...I ardy long time din see the show, so.....
13. What do you think of W?
>Her hair is very beautiful n long!!
14. What colour does Q like?
>who is tat I also dunno....
15. What is U like?
>singing?
16. How do you find M?
>In dream coz he ardy past away.....
17. What will you do if J and S fight?
>They dunno each other lar.....
18. Does A-Z know each other?
>No
19. Do you know what is V's huge secret?
>go ask Stephanie
20. Who does K likes?
>singing?
I tag++>☆Sze Hui
☆Wei Ting
☆Tze Yan
☆Kar Men
☆Yumiko
☆Hwee Yun
☆Wen Mei
☆Vanessa
☆Who ever u are~☆
1. Can A and Z be together?
>Lesbian meh??Actually they dunno each other
2. Will Y and K argue?
>K is a singer....I think Y know K onli lorr.....
3. Can X and J be enemies?
>Errrmm...Actually.....they also dunno each other....[sweat]
4. What will you do if S say 'I love You' to you?
>I love u too~~
5. What if L snatch your boy friend?
>Errmm....L is a boys team....Gay?
6. What if K called you a bitch?
>Ermm.....she cannot say something like coz she is a singer...famous singer!!
7. What if N ask you out?
>of coz I'll go coz she also is a singer....beautiful singer~~
8. Can you and G argue?
>Ermm...Actually...that's a cartoon character.....
9. Will you be angry with D if she step on your shoes?
>Of coz....who step my shoe I also angry!!
10. What will you do when you get in a fight between Z and I
>Ermm....they dunno each other...lol
11. What is the best thing that you like about H?
>Cool band!!
12. What do you hate about O?
>Actually...I ardy long time din see the show, so.....
13. What do you think of W?
>Her hair is very beautiful n long!!
14. What colour does Q like?
>who is tat I also dunno....
15. What is U like?
>singing?
16. How do you find M?
>In dream coz he ardy past away.....
17. What will you do if J and S fight?
>They dunno each other lar.....
18. Does A-Z know each other?
>No
19. Do you know what is V's huge secret?
>go ask Stephanie
20. Who does K likes?
>singing?
I tag++>☆Sze Hui
☆Wei Ting
☆Tze Yan
☆Kar Men
☆Yumiko
☆Hwee Yun
☆Wen Mei
☆Vanessa
☆Who ever u are~☆
No comments:
Post a Comment