Friday, November 13, 2009

All is my false!!

All is my false!!

Because of me, gt 4 of my frens is so feel wronged...

Because of me, all of them muz heard my everythings without any excuse....

Because of me, I think they ardy hate me alot....

Because of me, 3 of them ardy feel wronged 2 years since 2008.....

Because of me, all of them everytime aso muz heard my stupid+idiot things....

Because of me, they wanted to care my feel.....



I reali dunno y I can't think n care abt they feelling........


I reali veri sorry to them!!

REALI!!!!

No nid forgive aso nvm...





I hate me!!

I hate me coz i doing some stupid+idiot things to them!!


I hate me coz i din help them anything juz knew how to angry n argue to them!!





I hope i can disappear from their life.....

My dream n My hope!!



I hope i can dissappear from their life.....




Yin yin, Wei Ting, Sze Hui n Tze Yan....
Tis skul holiday i won disturb all of u......

No comments: