Sunday, January 31, 2010

Talkactive>> \>0
Gone from internet for 2-3 weeks....
hav anyone miss me anot??
almost no larr...
already 2-3 weeks din on9, so miss the internet, the msn's voice, the keyboard sound....
I miss everything from the internet....
wat?Y i din on9 so mani weeks?
gt mani reason lorr....
wan exam n internet broken ed....
dun talk abt tat...
---------------------------------------------
b4 tat, I'm so scared i cant get any friend at my class...
bt i juz using 3 weeks to knw more than 5 friends....
so shock!!
last year aso din like tat....
the friend i knw veri gud~~
they always take care of me~~
bt they are using how to take care a lil child to take care me....
they always me too small or wat...
actually nt me too small is all of u too big!!
dun call me lil child agn!!
------------------------------------------------
the first intervensi is end~
thankz dear Shyuan borrow me the paper~~
bt my result nt so gud...
gt 1 subject fail...
same like last year, SEJ~~
tat day we get the SEJ result,
Hong Guan knw my result veri teruk bt dun knw wat number is tat
when he saw me will say tis is the first time nvm, tis is intervensi onli nvm....
I aso knw bt i aso will sad 1 mah...
haiz~
-------------------------------------------
Form 3....
wan to sitting PMR exam...
n aso wan to hav injection
OMG!!! I heard mani ppl say nt so pain bt second day will pain...
bt when i hav inject....
I cried!!
tat's so pain!!
pain like hell!!!
till nw aso pain!!!
hate injection!!!
when i cry my friend tell me nt pain nt pain, dun cry larr...
bt tat's reali pain!!!!
my friend after inject get demam bt i din hav~~
Hate injection!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
nw I hav fall in luv to some group....
Let's list out~~
FT Island
SNSD
T-ARA
After School
SJ
SJ-M
n more~~
those group i reali luv them!!
handsome + pretty + cute~~
-----------------------------------------------
Why u always don't want look out throw your window?
I have always look at you....


END~

No comments: