This afternoon I went to Carfour shopping.
When we going to purchased money, I saw a father so rude and unbelievable.
That Daddy not Malaysian but I don't know where he come from.
When I saw he, I though he is so sweet because wanted to geed his son drink strawberry milk.
But!!!All just though only!!Not real!
I don't know whether is the cutie boy press the pack of strawberry milk or the RUDE Daddy press it.
The strawberry milk came out from the pack.
I think this is fine, isn't?
But the RUDE Daddy doesn't think like that.
He act so angry and snap his son.
Firstly, he snap his son's hands twice then snap his son's head HEAVILY!!
NOT ONCE ONLY!! AND THAT's HEAVILY!!
How rude!! Haven finish yet.
Afterward, he pull his son's hair and force he drink the milk.
How can he do like these??
He don't know his son will pain??
His son just a little child.
Haiz~Can't believe..
This kind of RUDE Daddy better change their attitude before that's too late.
No comments:
Post a Comment