Thursday, October 14, 2010

After PMR

Talk about yesterday~



Yesterday when I arrived school I decided to stay in OC's room till the time I went to duty.
BUT!

CAN'T

'cause Pn. Chai n Miss Low want to explain the subject of class that we need to choose.
wow!


I didn't listened what they were talking about n just choose ST~
[what's ST, lil' Piggy?]
[PURE SCIENCE!!]
[wow!]

YUP! WOW!!
everyone's effect also like this.

X)

They all though PURE SCIENCE are hard to study.
I don't know~

I just know I CAN!!
XD

damn zi lian~


Whatever~
in the perhimpunan……

Hong Guan, Ming Tak n Shi Hong damn annoying!

Keep disturb me~
I'm a patient


Hong Guan: Chee Wei.....Chee Wei......[harr?] NOTHING~just call u~XD

Ming Tak: Keep play hair n my shoes!! How?! I'm still a lil' child~XP

Shi Hong: when i close my eyes then his hands prepare to hold my face...


>< PEK CEK!!

I'm fevering that time...
still play?!><
X)
Ying lin: drink more water larr ==""

Thankz for your care~~XD




Duty in SPBT!
damn cold lorr~
i keep ask got people came or not~X)


When i arrived home n online fB saw many people's status also about next year's class.
Some are dunno whether Sains or Sastera..
Some are need suggestion~






I want ST!!!!
same class with me please~~XD

No comments: