19 Oct 2010...
What's wrong with today?
Today is my BIG DAY!!!!
[why?]
'cause I'm going to perform in my school!!!
actually that's over jor~
我们不是冠军,我们是最强的亚军。
When i know the result...
I really pek cek lorr.....
the champion get champion just 'cause they speak MALAY?!
then the third 'cause they are MALAY?!
Whatever~
at least we are happy!!
at least we are enjoy!!!
at least that's our memory!!!
at least they all like it!!
They all really LIKE it!!!!
Beside that.....
that siao po lin bring me along along with her n sing SAFE EGG!!
OMG!!!!
I'm going to be famous jor!!!!
20 oct 2010....
Killer!!!!!
That's a game!
Really nice!!!
we all play till sot!!!!!
I like it!!
That's our memory!!!!
21 oct 2010...
Siao po lin din come!!!
we play KILLER also tak de mood.....
I cry....
Siao po lin, u din come we all so down!!!
ya know?
You mean a lot to us!!
so come back to us....
22 oct 2010....
Today play Killer again~
we add Lena play~
While they are guessing who is the killer keep say "开最平的!最平的就是料!"
then Lena keep said "最平的?不就是绮薇吗?开她的啦~"
I keep laugh!!!
each word Lena say i also laugh!!
"Fill in the blank!!" is the new move that I learn from Lena!!
我是青山院长。
思璇让我做了青山院长。多慷慨
that's all my sweet memory!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't delete it...
I can't remove it...
I can't live without them.......
I can't delete it...
I can't remove it...
I can't live without them.......
No comments:
Post a Comment