Wednesday, February 23, 2011

23 February 2011.Thank you, guys.

17 February 2011...
This day I had something problem....felt want to cry but I still lied to my friends that was the first time that I felt very happy after did that kind of thing....
Sorry my dear friends.I really scared you guys will worry about me.I'm ok now. Really nothing anymore.A little secret about me....I still love HE. I still miss HE.
but that's just a kind of feeling, nothing much to explain...=)
My dear friends, I'm really ok now.Don't worry about me.
Thank you, my dear friends.
I love you.









Few days after this...
we still have communicate...still have chatting....still have sms....
please don't worry about me.
Nothing gonna happen to hurt me.=)
Don't worry, please.
I know you guys very worry about me.
Don't worry, please.
I'm strong, you know?X)


有点疯的人
可能很爱哭
但他的哭并不代表认输

有点疯的人
可能看起来很笨
其实大智若愚

请珍惜我哦~X)

chat with them at school about HE.
I love you guys.
Thanks for let me cry and shout out loudly.
that's very comfortable after that.
thanks.
“我不会因为我爱的人而改变我自己!”
by Mooncake the Duck.
I know.I get it.thanks.=)

在意不代表喜欢,喜欢不代表爱,爱不代表一定要在一起。
我的名句金言。
I love this sentence sooooooo much.
I really love this sentence soooooo much.
meaningful.
That's why I can stay alive till now.
Just because of this sentence.=)
YESH.I love HE.but so what?
Even HE knew also nothing matter what.=)
Friends, don't worry me.I'm ok.

This few days I keep singing at school.'cause that can make me feel better.
"我愿像那红红的脸蛋盛开在太阳下♥" to Elaine Hau.
"爱你恨你~问君知否~"with Sze Hui and Tze Yan using the instrument's music.
"好一朵美丽的茉莉花~"to Sze Hui and Elaine Hau.
"高~~山~青~~~"to Sze Hui and Elaine Hau too.=)
"没关系!我们分了没关系!这不是你的问题~"with Sze Hui.Scream out loudly please! X)
"爱我!恨我!随便你!"with Sze Hui again.(Hit your 胸口! and also scream out loudly!)
"Sorry that I hurt you, Sorry that I came through, sorry I was falling in love with you~"this was the song that I sing with Sze Hui and Tze Yan. miss the moment.=')

"这个世界上,最容易令人哭的三个字是: 不要哭。" YESH!This is truth! Every time you guys ask don't cry, my tears will come out as fast as it can.without any reason.=')

难过了,
不必告诉别人,
自己的悲伤为何要别人也承担呢

难过了,
可以假装快乐,
和别人一起兴奋时就能遗忘了自己

难过了,
听音乐,
就让音乐把它带走

"like"
haha
I like these sentences.Shared your happiness don't make others worry about you.That's What you should do, Kiwi Ng.=')

有没有笑到肚子痛?
无论和谁一起,
笑到肚子痛也是一种幸福。
Yesh! I had this kind of experience.
我很幸福,我知道。
你们很爱我,我知道。
你们担心我,我知道。
我爱你们。谢谢你们。


刻意的忘记不是忘记,刻意的忘记是很累的。

So I won't force myself forget you.
I also won't force myself to think about you.
everything just let it pass...顺起自然。
=')



If someday we doesn't 'sampat' like now anymore, that's mean we are sick.very seriously.
when the day come, you guys should worry about us.
us=I know you know.=)




My dream.

play the instrument that I LOVE on the place that I LOVE with wearing the outfit that I LOVE under the weather that I LOVE with those person that I LOVE and practicing the songs that I LOVE.♥




k, that's all.
Special thanks to Yan Yan Yap, Sze Hui, Wei Ting, Miyako 米牙膏, Mooncake the Duck, 馨尹, Tricia Chan, Elaine Hau, Tricia Chan,Evann Lee and much more.
Thank you.
I love you guys.
muackz

I Love you guys.I'm ok.

No comments: