Thursday, February 10, 2011

sick CNY.X'(

CNY's holiday had end.
so fast! really fast!
but my holiday more than other 1 day.
why?
'cause I sick again.
Gosh!
why my health always at the dangerous point?
other sick then you also sick.wow
so clever huh? copy others.
my sister n brother just had a lightly cough then infected to me become what?
*cough...cough...cough...sneeze...sneeze...sneeze...*
worst than theirs.
Gosh!
I went to 'visit' doctor this Sunday then get MC for Monday.so Monday I didn't went to school.
then, those medicine that the doctor gave I finished so yesterday went to 'visit' the doctor again,
haiz....
the medicine that he gave yesterday more than Sunday's medicine.
the doctor suggested me don't go to school avoid my condition become worst again.
but I still went to school today.X)




Guys, thanks for caring.I will take care.
Darling, thanks for caring. I will drink a lot of water as I could!
nowadays I'm talking with my sexy sound. OMG!
I want my sweet sound back!!!!!!!

No comments: