14th of June, 2011.
this day was soooooo special.
'cause I thought we got practice but there was an interview for the new committee of CHCO.
the thing that very shock me was......I need to interview also.
OMGosh!
I'm sooooooooo nervous and I'm wondering why I need to interview?
I'm not so good, right?
I don't know.
the scene was so funny ><
I was look like a rabbit that get caught by human.
I'm sooooooooo nervous inside there.
HAHAHA
so far....the interview end with peace.
25th of June, 2011.
today was the general meeting and will announce the new committee.
sze hui and tze yan keep said that the PA system sure is me.
==
THAT's REALLY is ME!
I'm so shock that I'm one of the committee also.
XD
I'll do my best to done everything that I need to do!
Congratulation to all new committee.
Memorable again.
No comments:
Post a Comment