Tuesday, November 22, 2011

4S4'11♥

15 of November, 2011. What a big day. That was our last day in 4S4 and next year maybe we gonna change to other class and one more important thing was our Chinese teacher gonna leave. So sad. My Chinese because of he only improve. Before that, my results was.......d D D D! Suck lar!!

Thank you teacher! We will miss you forever. After that we must gather together and chit chat again just like that day


This day we wait for so long! why? cause Amin want treat us Pizza Hut. hehehe Whee~~

Nice Nice Nice Nice. After that, we still not enough then Baby Tong and Chen Yip treat us Domino again. Wakakakakaka. Domino is the best!!!!!!

we took so many photo with Elaine's camera. So sorry I make your camera full of my photo. cause I scare you will miss me during school holiday so I captured many many let you see see lor~hehe
I love to take photo. hehe

Bo bian.
I really got many photo need to upload.....so.....you guys have a look at my facebook or Elaine's facebook lar. I'm sooooooooooo lazy. hehehe





-------------------------------

This Friday I'm gonna off from KL to Klang. For a camp that called Voice. Cant wait for it ed!!!!!!!!!
Rock the camp bah!!!!!!!
RAWR.




That's all.
Bye.
Leave with love.

No comments: