Monday, June 25, 2012

hmmm

Hmmmmmm. Seems like many post that i want update about need to use computer to update because of the photo problem.

So......just update some words here then.


This few days huh? Nahhhhhh. EMO like hell. Why? Many things  lor...

被遗弃的小孩

I realize that I  been abondoned long time ago n now i only realize. So damn slow ==

Why say so?
Nobody wants me. Boys? Nahhhhhh. They just care me as their brother. (Damn! I care them as my sista.)

Nobody gonna want a child be their valentine. Trust me. NO ONE!

They abondon me. They said didn't. Ya...i know. You guys didn't.
I just don't  like myself. I'm not attractive enough compare to others. I just not ridiculous enough to let you all stay with me.
Kay. Never mind. Just join them. :\
我会祝福你们的。teehee.

Damn it.
How come i will fall for someone that I  never ever think about?
Hmmmmm. I'm a super failer in love. When i fall for someone, he will not gonna feel the love that i gave. When i gave up, they only realize.

是你们不珍惜我, 还是我太容易放弃?

Maybe that's my problem.
This time....haihhhhh. why you want choose her as your target? She is my best her. Oh gosh...

"Should I  take action?"  "Think properly first. If he wants you, will you accept him? Or you gonna decline him ?

"

Hmmm.值得思考的问题。
I don't  know. I just .....犯贱!
Want he fall for me too.

How suck am I.

Hate myself for loving you. Damn.

Loving a person that doesn't love you just like gamble without money. You are not gonna win if you didn't bet anything else.

::很有文学酱::

Damn hate the emo feel.


Kay. that's all. Why ? I scared i talk too much about the boy and everyone find out who the hell is he. So....teehee!

You know i know enough . Right?:*

Boy, my patient not that strong. Please love me soon :P

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments: