Monday, November 1, 2010

Simple record =)

This post is about a simple record of this few days. =)


26 October 2010.
Your IQ so LOW.
I really pity you.

28 October 2010.
Cupcake Day. =D
I accept your "sorry".
'cause that's acceptable. =)

29 October 2010.
I saw something after my OC practice.
Isn't you broke our friendship?
Misunderstanding, huh?
I don't trust that I misunderstand you. =(

30 October 2010.
Very tired.
Had a gotong-royong in OC's room. X)

31 October 2010.
Celebrate Halloween with McDonald. =)

1 November 2010.
Stay at home, Date with Computer and Internet. =)

------------------------------------------------------------
Baby, Don't cry. =)
Cry is my talent, not yours.
your talent not cry, is make us fun, happy.

Don't think about that guy anymore.
We always be with you.
=)

-------------------------------------------------------------
I suddenly become so scare to face those idiot things.
What's wrong with me?
I don't know.

Today I didn't go to school because I scare to know something.
About what?
About someone that always make me cry.
=(

But I need to face it.
You also.

We need to face to face talk about all the "Misunderstand".
Would you face me?
I don't know.
I will face you if you dare to face me.

No comments: