Thursday, November 18, 2010

=)

Haiz
long time didn't post anything again.
hhmmm

what's should I talk about?
X)

these few days had many things happen.

First, I didn't back class, whole day stay in OC's room.
why?
'cause I wanna skip class and also practice.

The competition is around the corner!
nearly 1 month?maybe.
Everyday also get scold(?) by Ying Lin Wong.X)


Last Friday, I knew a new friend.
A terrible and powerful friend.
Who is it?
dang dang dang dang
兴华独中's 李家庆

First day we met, they all said I "ada jalan" with he.
OMG!
so fast!
I scared we will very embarrassed, when we meet.

Yesterday, that's Wednesday too.
We went to 兴华独中 for our practice.
wow!

I don't even had think about they say out loudly.
now their whole orchestra know who am I.

Should I happy that I'm famous again? X)

Afterward, I cried.
Not angry till cried.
REALLY!!

I just very shock and scared all of them.
They so shock me!

Horror.


But its ok.
At least both of us didn't became embarrassed. =)

When I'm practicing, he kept said I can't on FB just because I'm not done my practice.
teehee
whatever, I still got on~
And I also played ooVoo with Xuanzz Ong~

She is so cute.
But I'm cuter than her~X)




I'm 15 not 12!
I said wrong in 兴华独中 when the guy said I'm 12.
Afterward, I also said I'm 12.
OMG!
What's wrong with me?
I'm 15! X)


我有7分是小孩子的细胞 3分是没有用的细胞——2分-是小孩子的哭 2分-是小孩子的性格 3分-是小孩子的体高 =="

by who?
by Ying Lin Wong's husband——Soh Jun Qi.

Should I thank to he that help me describe?
X)


Whatever, These all just joke.
I know!!

Today is the last day that I'm in Chong Hwa's afternoon session and 3N.
I should rock with them for the last day!

No comments: