Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Hi, December. Bye, November.

once again that I long time didn't update my blog. X)
Hope today I can adjust or update or renew my blog fully~

What's going on now? Its DECEMBER!
OMG! DECEMBER?!
[What's wrong with December?]
December...December....December...

Firstly, the competition of Chinese Orchestra is coming soon.
[When is it?]
Its....24 December!
[Still have many days, what.....24 days!]
Nope!
Our practice times just left 8 DAYS!
other 16 days, we need to practice ourselves.
I must work hard on it!

Wait my result come out, you all will know I got practice!
=)


[ok...others things?]
YES!

My terrible PMR result will come out soon.
OMG!
I really can't imagine what's my result will be.
GOOD?
BAD?
I don't know. X(
Actually....until now I still don't know when will be the result day.
Its 28 December or 23 December?
Isshhh...
Make heart pump in pump out heavily...
*bipoop...bipoop...bipoop...*

I think this call December..X)


I wanna go Xin Hua High School practice with them!
But that's too far and our society not gonna rent bus anymore.
How I go?
KTM?
cannot..
Mommy said that's too dangerous.
Haiz...
I also don't know what can bring me there anymore.


Hope afterward our society will rent bus again~
[Hope so. =)]


24 days to go x|

No comments: