52 things I love.
Got tagged by Shyuan :D
Well, here goes.
I LOVE myself.
I LOVE my friends.
I LOVE my family.
I LOVE Girls Generation.
I LOVE FT Island.
I LOVE SHE.
I LOVE Super Junior.
I LOVE watching people.
I LOVE colours.
I LOVE Facebook. c(:
I LOVE sleeping.
I LOVE candy.
I LOVE shopping.
I LOVE outings.
I LOVE music.
I LOVE eating.
I LOVE my life.
I LOVE cookies.
I LOVE chocolates.
I LOVE ice-cream.
I LOVE sushi.
I LOVE cake.
I LOVE cartoons.
I LOVE talking.
I LOVE to enjoy.
I LOVE comics.
I LOVE fashionable people.
I LOVE anime.
I LOVE Pom-Pom.
I LOVE cash. $v$
I LOVE weird things. (x
I LOVE number 3.
I LOVE stories.
I LOVE rolling on the bed.
I LOVE travelling.
I LOVE games.
I LOVE holidays.
I LOVE adorable smiles. (:
I LOVE pink.
I LOVE Hello Kitty.
I LOVE unwritten notebooks.
I LOVE the beach.
I LOVE the sea.
I LOVE the sky.
I LOVE pig.
I LOVE kiwi.
I LOVE bracelet.
I LOVE earings.
I LOVE windy day.
I LOVE T-shirts.
I LOVE ribbons.
I LOVE everythings. well maybe not... (:
I tag:
1. Tricia.
2. Wei Ying.
3. Ying Lin.
4. Yi Jing.
5. Pui Yan.
6-10. Whoever u are =D
No comments:
Post a Comment