Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cheer!!

CHEER!

What we did yesterday?
We were preparing our training camp at SJK (C) Chong Hwa.
We moved our instrument from our CO room t o the lorry we rent and moved to the primary school.

I'm not dare to help them 'cause I scared I will them confused about the number and the arrangement of the instrument.So, I just helped them took some instrument or something that won't make them confused.

We did it well but we were too noisy during the movement of instrument.Of cause we get scold by the seniors and the AJK.I accept it! =)

Afterward, we got a little review about what we did, what's our false.We cried.We apologized.We heart-searching.We complained.We talked about all those things that we not like, not acceptable.

The main point was....
WE GONNA CHANGE AFTER THAT REVIEW.
WE GONNA ACCEPT WHAT OUR SENIORS TOLD US.
WE GONNA IMPROVE!

Yes! I did it.



Start from today, will be the four days of the training camp of CHCO.until Friday.=)
We gonna improve during these few days.
NOPE!
We MUST improve during these few days.

Even if we will lose the competition, we also will let those people know we are very good!





Pride comes before a fall.
Don't think that we are worst.We also got improve, we also got put many effort on it.You all don't know only.You all just know our weak point 'cause you all haven see how nice are us. =)

Kivii ;

别人的批评是你进步的推动力!
你一定要令他们全部吓到!
让他们发梦都想不到你会进步得那么快!
令他们对你刮目相待!
未来你还要谢谢他们的批评呢~

by Tricia Chan.
Ya. I know. I will let those people who said me to feel regret after the competition.
okay. That's all. We gonna improve in the next three days let them know we are nice!Our target!

P/s: I really got practice.I also got a face of serious.Don't think I go there just only play.You all will regret what you all said.

No comments: