That's 2011.
I'm 16 now.
16! although haven reach my birthday.
Whatever..I don't care about that~I just know I'm 16 now X)
okiee...talk about my first week of form 4 life.
Damn busy. Damn Tired. Damn confuse.
Why am I busy?
hehe~
Very unfortunately I became assistant monitor again.
This my second year became assistant monitor.Third time take part on it.X)
Whatever~I should have some responsibility on it.
Before that, I'm 4S3.
But because of some reason all student of 4S3 changed to 4S4.
Actually doesn't have any changes even changed class n teacher.
It's ok.
Nowadays I finished my homework so fast. Who am I?X)
Don't touch her if you doesn't love her. Don't make her cry for you because you are not qualify to make her cry.
You will regret if you doesn't take care of her or else you hurt her. I will make you regret what you do.
Isshhh...I gonna work hard on these few days!!
Good Luck, guys.
You will regret if you doesn't take care of her or else you hurt her. I will make you regret what you do.
Isshhh...I gonna work hard on these few days!!
Good Luck, guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment