Friday, January 21, 2011

What a busy week.

This week was a very busy week.
[Why?]
'cause we were preparing for our admission day.
Actually my main part for admission day is just perform a song and prepared a video to show them about us.
hmm...
------------------
Monday...17 January 2011...
I sent a wrong message to my tuition teacher.
I don't even know that I had sent a wrong message to her.
Until...Its time to prepare for tuition...
I open my phone n have a look on what message that I had sent out these few days...Then I saw...
"Today if you really come fetch me, then I'm gonna skip today's class...'cause I'm tired also. =)"
OMG!!What the hell....
Actually must be "Today if you really come fetch me, then I'm gonna skip today's class...'cause I'm tired also. =)"
Haiz..sweat....
Afterward sent a message to apologize..haha
quite funny, huh?
--------------------------------------
Tuesday...
nothing special...
Just stay back for practiced.
-----------------------------------
Wednesday...
hahaha!!
How stupid I am....
I cried....IDIOT!
Stop crying IDIOT!!!
You made your friends worry about you!!!ya know?
Its ok. Its alright.
Nothing gonna happen on us.
'cause I'm very strong on it!!
'cause all the things was just a imagine n think too much...
No problem anymore.
We still the same.♥
ILY♥
-------------------------------
Thursday....
still a busy day again~
haha
I slept till noon.
SYOK!!!♥
Like the feel slept till so long~whee~
I did video whole day long...
luckily they like it♥
I so scared they will reject again....
But now they like it =)
----------------------------------
Friday....
Its today.
we had an activity for admission at school.
I got performed.Whee~~
I did something that they keep laughing n say me very shameful..
hmm...what's that?
hehe...
Cannot tell you guys about it.
that's really shame...@><@

HEileen! What's wrong with you?
I already told you.
You will think about him.
You will dream about him.
You will miss he.
You will care about him.
That's why you know?
That's because you love him.
Don't confuse yourself anymore.
Whatever gonna happen.you still have us.
We will always stay with you, help you, love you.
So don't worry.

tomorrow is Saturday...Still have school...
Whatever.It's ok.
I will wait your morning call ya.
Love ya.

Gonna sleep now.
Night guys.Night world.Night sweethearts.

No comments: