Saturday, January 29, 2011

Holiday again!! X)

start form last Friday first.
that was 21 January 2011.
Our school's Hari KoKu.That's also means admissions day.
haha
we are the second performance at that day.
about 5 minutes on stage only.the times passed very fast.
we just like went up stage a while only then need to get down from there. X)
Afterward we gone back to our society's "stall" there to perform some song and attract them.X)
the feeling....can't describe....really can't describe 'cause that's too syok.
the feeling make my brain had some flash back about last year's.....practice....competition...
I really miss the moment we stick together, we tired together, we laugh together, we cried together.
I wish to get back to the moment that we all enjoy in the music.
------------------------------------------
this week we got 4 days of practice...3 days is self practice of those who got perform on this Friday....1 day is we all practice together with teacher.
so...this Friday we performed again...that's mean yesterday lar..X)
I really love the moment that we perform together!!!
Really nice!!!
I love it!!!!
--------------------------------------------
today....damn happy...
'cause I no need change my instrument...n I'm already officially become the member of Pipa.
I really happy about that!
=)



Why you guys so like to EMO 1?although i also often like this....haha
don't EMO again, please...although I'm EMO now....ha...ha....
haiz...



I scared I will asleep while waiting you free to accompany me.
I scared I can't listen your voice today because I'm asleep.
Please online back and chat with me.
if not you will regret.sure will regret....except you doesn't care about this...

No comments: