Tuesday, March 15, 2011

School Holiday♥

March's school holiday started.

13 March 2011..♥
Had a damn nice day.really nice!
We very enjoy!
What's wrong with this day?
Hin Hua High School's orchestra's member Uni Lee invited us to play at Times Square.
Seriously, I already forgot how's the Times Square looks like.
'cause that was many years ago I been there.
wow!
The theme park so interesting!
I almost played all the game inside the theme park.

We bought adult's ticket, cost RM 33 each.

Us.♥

♥them



Really had a nice day.







Our school so love us!
Let us exam after school holiday.
then means we gonna study during this school holiday.
How nice are them. ==

我牺牲玩乐的时间,就为了你。
我牺牲休息的时间,就为了你。
我退掉一切的邀请,就为了你。
我把所有的时间空出来,就为了你。
就为了你,亲爱的考试。


Dearly Exam, you should be proud of this!





Poorly Japan.
Tsunami and Earthquake came at the same time.
more than thousand resident of Japan dead.

R.I.P. Dearly victims.




让你们保护地球时,你们拼了命似的破坏她。
现在她病了,所谓的世界末日的消息频频传出……
你们都怎么了?
在担心世界末日几时到来。
在担心几时会波及到自己。
是不是?

没办法。这就是事实。

No comments: