hmm...hmm....where should I start from?there are many things want to share...owh~
Its April.2 months later I'll reach 16.haha....
hmm...hmm....
Firstly, congratulation, Nut Nut!He such a genius!you know why?
He get his SPM result as 11A....10A+ and 1 A-....Genius, right?
the day he went back school and take his result also bring us some present.
the presents were he bought at Sabah (or Sarawak?) last year but no chance to give us.
these two bears gave by Nut Nut.Brown colour's is mine, Pink colour's is Sze Hui's.

Thank you, Nut Nut.Its a new member of my sleeping partner. =)
we choose a day to capture the bear with us.I <3 her sooooo much.
[*skip skip skip...*]
Actually there were many things happened in this month...But don't know need to start from where...
[*skip skip skip...*]
OHYA!
First of April 2011...APRIL FOOL!
Before I went in my daddy's car, I reminded myself not to be lie by others 'cause that was APRIL FOOL.
BUT....I'm really such a fool...I already forget what i had reminded myself...
When I reached school, Jowynn told me that she already told teacher that I don't want attend the conduct class anymore...when I knew this new, I was happy that I don't need to explain...
Afterward she told me that teacher was very angry that I want to quit the conduct class...Then Sze Hui asked me what should we do, 'cause teacher was very angry...I already knew that teacher will angry when he knew this...so...I doesn't had any response of it just told Sze Hui, 'If you really don't want let teacher angry then we attend back the conduct class...Its ok for me...'
Suddenly, they all scream, 'HAPPY APRIL FOOL!'
WTH....they lied me....in the early morning I already lied by others...
I'm sooooooo disappointed, ya know?'cause I still need to explain to teacher that I don't want attend the conduct class anymore...
so the whole day I didn't get lied by others anymore 'cause I force myself to remember that 'TODAY IS APRIL FOOL.DON'T TRUST THEM.'
Luckily, teacher didn't angry when I told he.*Fuu~*
*--------------------------------------------------------------------*
Ninth of April 2011....1M1S again...
what happened?
Still same...Sze Hui and me keep laughing when we were doing the senamrobik....
the Sum Jia-Ahn...DAMN FUNNY!!!!
he so....GIRLY when he was dancing.
we are sooooooooooooooooooooo not sporty X)
Whatever I don't care about the sport's thing...I dislike it...
Afterward, Yong Sheng want to arrange our line again with our category of instrument and our height.
I'm so happy 'cause I'm not the first person in our line, but I also felt sad 'cause I'm the third person in the line...
there was nothing should be proud to...=(
this day we also act like usual...practice practice and practice
That Cheng Yao....OMG!
He heard my classmate called me 'Budak' then when he want to back...'Bye bye, Budak.XD',he said.
now everyone also said me is a child...
actually I'm very mature, not as you guys think about X)
*-------------------------------------------------------------------*
13th of April.....
still got 2 months only then I will be 16 years old~
WHEEEEEEEE~
*-------------------------------------------------------------------*
16th of April....
Our school had the competition of cross country...
Sze Hui and my target same with last year....BE THE LAST PLACE.
Actually we are very proud that we get last place...'cause not everyone also can do this X)
We just like two physco ran out from the mental hospital
we sang and ran...we captured photo while we were running...we keep laughing while we were running...
we were looking forward for Tricia and Wei Ying 'cause they also want to be the last place with us...Oh Ya!we also looking forward for our orchestra's member...I wish they also can run with us.X)
they all leaved us because we were tooooooooooooo slow.X)
I also no idea why I can't run...even walk only I also cannot effort....SUCK...XD
We really very....sampat!
we keep acting here acting there to capture photo...such a fool...XD
but I really feel very lucky that I have her...if not...how I run?I can't believe how long will I run.
When we gonna end the game...the sky gave us a big PRESENT for our last place, RAIN.
today rain again.
My shoes, My shirt all get wet...so crazy!!!
But also very cold.X)
This cross country was the worst cross country that I had attended.
RAIN RAIN RAIN
WET WET WET
but at least we had a new experience~we get last place and there was raining...that's looks like....the RAIN welcome us back to the checkpoint. XD
SPECIAL EXPERIENCE.GREAT MEMORY.LOVE IT.
P/s: those photo I had upload to my Facebook.And I'm so lazy to upload here.sorry.
Don't know why I love this photo very much.<3 it.
No comments:
Post a Comment