Friday, June 3, 2011

Its June,

Opps.Once again I left you behind, my dearly blog.
Its June now.whoo~I'm so excited now!
[what's wrong with June?]
11 days left <3
[Oh no! 11 days left to back to school! I'm so nervous!]
no no no.
that's my big day.
whatever. (=

In May, there is a lot of things happened.
Argument, misunderstanding, a lot of stupid gossip and some more brainless person make others confuse to me.
Hey guys.what's wrong with u?what's wrong with me?
I know that you guys know what kind of person is me.
I wish you guys don't believe to those stupid gossip.Tired.
Here I need to say, my heart still with you all.I'm not gonna betray all of you.
remember please, I love all of you.

By the way, I bought my own Pipa. {Although that's second hand =P}
I love it so much. Thanks daddy.

here you are.
My lover.muackz muackz

1st June 2011...
we went to 《飞扬传琴》.
OMG!
I saw them.
Hin Hua's and also Raub's.
I'm so sad 'cause i didn't take photo with Hin Hua's guys.
owh~
never mind sure got next times.

them<3

them<3

love them so much.muackz muackz


nowadays I keep on playing SDO and Maple Story.
looks like my online game mood already come back.
haha
hope i won't play till forget to eat.







11days left.

No comments: