4th June 2011...
Oh yeah, baby.
i went to play badminton with my beloved classmates.
wow.
They are genius in sport, aren't?
I'm very poor in the sport career.
luckily, they are so kind.
they play with me using the grade that I am.
they said they thought they play with me, their skill will be more better.
But......THEY ARE WRONG.
only those guys who same team with me only will improve their skill 'cause I didn't hit the ball.
why I didn't hit the ball?
'cause I just know how to stand there...haha
actually that's because I feel i cant run to there or hit the ball then i will just stand there the guys behind me hit it.
I love them sooooooooooo much.
'cause they didn't laugh me.
this Thursday play again.
excited!
Oh ya!!
happy Birthday to my sista and Lee Rubber Chinese Orchestra.
love you.
1 comment:
WOW~don't love me so much,i'll shy...XD
Post a Comment