6th June night I had a nightmare.
Maybe in others' eyes that's not counted as nightmare, but for me.....YESH!
I can't even wake up from the nightmare.
I dreamt that I lost my pipa.
the story is....
one day after school, I need to see some teacher, included Miss Low.
But I'm carrying my Pipa...How can I let it stay there alone?
so I gave to Da Zhong, my Pipa junior, let he help me take it after wards I only take back from he.
so on, I went to meet those teacher.
After that, I went back to his class to take back my pipa...BUT there are no one in their class.
'Oh yeah! They went to assembly hall for listen some speech.'
therefore, I went to assembly hall to get back my things.
But!
I can't find assembly hall. I went back to his class...I can't even find the class.
what's wrong?
I told my friends and they help me find it also.
there is almost 2pm and my daddy came to fetch me already.
what can i do?
'Find Miss Low and done your works first only worry about that.we will help you find it.'
Then I found Miss Low but she called me about 4 something only see her again 'cause she was busy.
but I can't, so I explain to her that I need to back home already.
so she said, 'I just want to ask you...how's your family?have any problem?or else your friend's family facing trouble? how's your parents? Are they good?'
I SHOCKED.
then I just simply answer her then continue find my things.
I really can't find he.
I really no more choice so I told my father that I lost my pipa.
so he help me find too.
I don't know why my school had a tower.a WEIRD tower.
Then my daddy and me walked up the tower see whether can find something or not.
that's weird...I don't know how to explain how weird is it.
Finally my daddy found back my pipa, but i don't know where he found it.
Suddenly, I remember that I lost my Lee Rubber Chinese Orchestra's music score file also.
Oh Gosh.
when I want to go back take it then I wake up.
that's already noon.
maybe this really just a dream.
hope so =)
No comments:
Post a Comment