星期日没什么特别。
因为前一天才补牙还有在《笛传》玩得太疯了,所以留在家休息~
《笛传》真的太棒了~
哈哈
我们又再一次把人家的演奏会搞到好像自己的一样~
可爱吧?
每次都会拍全体照、妨碍他们收拾
看来这是我们的天性吧?=P
§29th of August, 2011§
LRT初体验 & 和TA们走街初体验♥
Today was my first time to take LRT.
WOW! So excited!!
But....
When I arrive there, that's so.....normal? boring?
I though LRT was a place that very high tech and very interesting.
DISAPPOINTED!
Inside the LRT....Teacher Chia keep ask me about Kha Phang and Chu Sheng's things
Teacher, you really nice XD
This teacher really very 'TEACHER'.
He keep remind us that remember to do his homework =3=
| We captured in the car park XD |
| still the same.CAR PARK♥ |
| ♥ |
| 中文馆!! |
| inside the toilet. |
| inside toilet♥ |
| toilet again. GerShin:"Teacher later say, I also want captured leh" XD |
| Before go into the book fest |
| After shopping♥ |
| ASTRO小太阳♥ we are young♥ |
| FB Profile picture |
| FB profile picture |
| last photo♥ we caring the balloons then they very dislike us xD |
| SEE!! How cute was HE? who is he? He is my teacher!!XD |
then they back at 5pm but I back at 5.30pm cause I want back with my sister
Memorable DAY ever♥♥♥♥
Next time AGAIN!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment