Saturday, September 3, 2011

HOHOHO. Lazy Pig is BACK!!

I'm disappeared from the world of blog again. How long that I being disappear? WOW! more than 1 month! Opss.
Kay, I'm going to update where I had been(happened) during this month.
Why suddenly I will update my blog?
oh...That's because someone that very cute(not his face) ask me why I didn't update anymore.OH MY!! He had remind me that I have a BLOG, a cutie BLOG!
haha...how stupid I am =P
By the way, Thanks a lot for remind me that I have a blog and you got view it.TOUCHED!!

§22nd of July, 2011§
Today was CHCO's Birthday. =)
I done my video that prepared for celebrating CHCO's birthday.
That's nice!
Sze Hui said that the video was so touched!She almost cry when watching that.

P/s, I cannot upload the video here 'cause my president said no way except our group.
So....SORRY! =P


§23rd of July, 2011§
Today was a BIG day for me. XD
Actually, just a very very very tiny performance during the Parents Day.
Our class performed chinese orchestra mix with harmonica and singing.
not bad lar....I think so....
hahaha
whatever, just let's the photo tell you guys the story =]
Me and 永胜
永胜's class's performance
Quite nice lar =)

He's the conductor of his class performance
viu-vit~XD


 


Yee Yeang, finally I can captured with you =D
BTW, you are same height with me.>w<

4S1's performance =)


My performance =)
cutie us..

Still my class =)
but i didn't join them  =P

5S2's performance =)
RIVERS FLOW IN YOU <3


5S6's pameran =D
still 5S2
Love story meets Viva La Vida<3









































P/s: Stop PROMOTE me out please. I don't IN LOVE with anyone else. Thanks for your cooperation =)

§6th of August, 2011§
Gotong-royong of CHCO.
Had fun and very tired. X)

§13rd of August, 2011§
What's the event of today?hmm...hmmm....
SOLO COMPETITION!!

I don't what to say...kay....1 word to describe...
MARVELOUS!!!
they are awesome, guys!
I can't believe that they have such a talent like that.


Awesome awesome and awesome.

P/s: the photo of this competition not inside my computer so cannot share with you guys. >< sorry guys!





§27th of August, 2011§
《笛传》!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGH!!!!!
ITS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

This 8 poh chat till this.==
so lam? who is that? teng teng? X)

captured from top cause they are too high for me X)
Sheng Jie, Sze Hui, Wei Ting, and Zhi Yan

cute <3

很有feel哟~

zi xin 和 zi xin


薇婷突然冒出来X)

KLCC XD

原本很有感觉的 =3=

敲击组<3

<3 <3 <3

文骞~

哈哈哈哈
婚纱照~

婚纱照~

向勇!

久别了的合照~

muackz muackz

Sweet lor!

薇婷~

紫欣~

诗慧~

馨尹、我、诗慧、紫欣

振业、我、进松
KLCC =3=

芷欣!

馨尹!

梁老师~
很有感觉~
海上生明月很好听哟~

Jiak Sai 配合我的高度拍的 XD
Kar Men, you so cute X)












像吧?



zi xin and zi xin




很棒的演奏会!



I saw TA. I didn't said Hi to TA cause I felt very embarrassed when I saw another TA.
The another TA stare at me like I did something wrong. (The another TA's face look like that but I dunno have the another TA means that or not)
sigh...


By the way, please don't though that I join LRCO got any conspiracy anymore.
I just admire their ability their talent and I want become like that too. nothing much, just like this.
DON'T THINK TOO MUCH please.



To be continue....muackz~

No comments: