That was yesterday.
I miss last year's competition...that time we still very friendly...that time we still will tell each other our story...but now...become....what?! What's that?! What's that?! you scold us, you blame us, you just can't take us as your .... anymore. do you know? you are one of us before that...how can you so....haiz...whatever....that's your business not mine.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday was my first time went to Klang Parade.Went there for what? haha....I went there for competition.what competition? that's 小型合奏赛. Last year our CHCO went there 1 group, 10 people and drive on 1 40 persons' bus. this year we went there by same bus but 40 ++ people. haha.
That's fun even we didn't win.
After reach there, after Jowynn register for competition, after settle down all instrument, I'm very excited to have McDonald as my lunch cause I want the toy, The Smurfs. But when I went there....they tell me sold out....WTH. I'm so sad. Its ok. I ate Filet-o-fish with milo...YUMMY
♥
after lunch, we want to shopping. That's what we planed before, but can't =X cause we need to 'duty' to take care of our instrument and change our clothes.
I helped Sze Hui tied her hair inside toilet. We talked like we are arguing. 'cause we scream here scream there and talk like scolding someone else. That's very funny!!! XD
Yesterday, don't know what's wrong....I'm a super cam-whore
. But yesterday my cam-whore mood had gone! What's wrong? I don't know.
Oh yeah! For those photo, please have a look in my Facebook's album.cause got a lil' bit too much to upload so.....=]
The competition started! solo competition start first. I didn't watch the solo competition 'cause I'm still inside the toilet. =P Then have a performance that perform virus with DIZI. wow. NICE.
After the performance, the instrument contest in group was started. Our group name was 中华A队 and our number was No.4.
I love our group's member sooooooooooooo much. We also designed a look for ourselves. want to know? have look on my album =]
It was our group's turn. Jowynn helps us to test the microphone. but there are no sound. why? that's because haven open yet. >x< got a little bit FISH. then we try to move a bit but the microphone was dropped. SCARED me!! Then I just simply adjust it. I adjust it to me, and my PIPA sound so loud!! haha. its ok. I don't mind.
After that, we walk walk here walk walk there and the result came out. third and second was 大乐乐 but first prize was.......DREAMZ!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! you guys awesome!!!
congratz!!!
CHCO? no places.
its ok. we don't mind...at least I don't care. cause I'm very enjoy on it.At night, we sang and scream inside the bus.Why? cause my daddy don't want let me go Wangsa Walk with them =( So, I scream Da Zhong them lor. haha. they are cute!! we sang we scream. miss the moment sooooooooo much. Hope we can play like that once again =]
When I'm home, I on my FB, got a friend told me that I have improve so much. haha. Thank you!!!!!
1 week more i need to face my final exam. ARGH. EXHAUSTED. but nevermind cause i will try my best to get a beautiful result =)
opps!
its time to off and complete all my homework =)
No comments:
Post a Comment