Finally I got time to take a break, have some unhealthy snack, sit infront the laptop, gossip with friends and blogging =]
That's really exhausted. TxT Everyday also study until 11pm almost 12am. WTH. Exam only not war. NONONO. Exam = war! Yesterday I study the addmath until cry. ='( If you aren't science class, you can't feel the stress that we have. The stress almost kill me. Even the addmath paper ended, I still feel wanna cry. *哭屁啊!不考都考了!能怎样?去偷考卷?别傻了!!* Ya. I keep telling myself these sentences. =') At last, I didn't cry out. Cry inside your heart don't let others know =') That's a manners, Kiwi. Sigh...Additional Mathematics.....SUCKs! I love to do exercise but hate to do in exam. So hard =( Whatever~that's all are PAST TENSE. From now on, I will enjoy my 5 days of PMR holidays. Thanks, PMR candidates =P
---------------------------------------♥-------------------------------------♥-------------------------------------
爱情……只不过是我们的故事里的其中一部分而已.
Loves......will make human sick.
Loves......will make human crazy.
Loves......will make human out of control.
Loves......will make human forgive many things.
Loves......will make human learn a lot.
What's LOVE?
LOVE is a kind of feeling.Am I right?
Suddenly, I don't know what's LOVE. Some people can simply love others. Some people will love the one who they love deeply but somehow....there's some people just....doesn't look LOVE as the one who love their lovers deeply like.
What's LOVE?
This few days...I realized that you guys have grown up. But these aren't the point. The point is WHAT'S LOVE? I don't know. Maybe I had been hurt by MEN many times, so I can't trust LOVE anymore. The age of the teenagers are the range that very admire LOVE. I'm also on the age of teenagers. But I doesn't feel like that anymore. Am I old? haha...maybe.
...sure. I still will fall in love to guys but I think that's not my real feeling. Maybe I just like their face or attitude ONLY. Because that kind of feeling just for a while only. That's doesn't like what you guys means by LOVE, right?
Actually, my LOVE doesn't have many problems....just I can't understand what's my feeling only. =) HER problems more serious. >x<
SHE is my beloved best friend that always be with me when I'm upset.Of course, still got many friends be with me when I'm upset. But SHE got problems now. 好聚好散. you understand or not, girl? What's going on?sigh... I can't campur tangan...bless both of you won't regret after what you did. =')
I don't believe it 是我放棄了你
只為了一個沒有理由的決定
以為這次我可以 承受你離我而去
不必讓你傷心卻刺痛自己
一個人走在傍晚七點的台北City
等著心痛就像黑夜一樣的來臨
I hate myself 又整夜追逐夢中的你
而明天只剩哭泣的心
怎麼才能讓我告訴你 我不願意
教彼此都在孤獨裡忍住傷心
我又怎麼告訴你 我還愛妳
是我自己錯誤的決定
by 马嘉轩《认错》
this lyrics just like the ME before. haha....
Now I'm ok. =)
nothing gonna make me come down.
Oh yeah! 最近我好像爱上了小弟弟♥
Stop DREAMING XD
那一定是幻觉。那绝对是幻觉。 =)
update soon. >3<
No comments:
Post a Comment