Friday, October 14, 2011

END of the EXAM. OPS! HAVEN!!!

WOW!
My exam is going to end! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee. Tomorrow is the last day of exam. owh~I wish the time move faster a bit. JUST A BIT ONLY!! Pretty please...STOP being a sakai.haha

Let's talk about today.
----------------------♥-----------------------------♥-------------------------------♥------------------------
Today....the singer that will perform in our Top Ten Charity Concert that at 23rd of October, 2011, came to our school to have some propaganda about the concert. the venue of the concert is......a hall that place in Sentul, KL there lar. I don't know what's the name is. =P

Firstly, I really felt those singers are not famous enough.But!!!! When I saw ONE of the singer.....OH GOSH!!! He is soooooooooooo handsome!Who is the boy? HAHAHAHA HOHOHOHOHO! He is.....朱豪仁!
He is the 朱豪仁!!!!

OH GOSH!
OH GOSH!
OH GOSH!
OH GOSH!
OH GOSH!









SEE! how handsome is he? SUPER DUPER HANDSOME!!!!
another 2 singer ar.....I know who is them but....not handsome enough like HE

HANDSOME

OWH~
He will perform in the concert too! OHNO! Tomorrow I need to pay the money as fast as I could!Can't to watch this concert ><

Kiwi.

-------------------------------♥---------------------♥---------------------------------♥------------------
Tomorrow will be my last day of exam!!! WHEEEEEEEEEE!
The day after tomorrow will be the day we rock our school and anyway that we go. HAHAHAHA. I got many plan to do after exam! like......SLEEP whole day....(If I could.=P)......SHOPPING whole day....(If daddy allow =P)

AIYA! why so excited want to know about my life after exam leh?Keep watching on my blog =)  Stay tuned

Kiwi.



...I...love...you =P
That's impossible that I'll fall in love to you =P
Maybe....sometimes the fate joke on us =)

No comments: