Last day of what? of....of....of....something lor~That's only bauqi and me knew.
我可以对……有所保留吗?
I don't know why.Don't ask me why. My sensation tell me that we will meet again. Hope so. Maybe I'm just admire his talent
'cause his talent really nice. nice nice nice and NICE!
I wish I really can talk to he. know more about he. no no no! I mean become a friend not only Facebook's friend. I want real friend real friend, good friend.ARGH!
Suck! Suck! Suck! Suck!
everything also SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know I don't know I don't know!!!!!!! Don't ask me T^T
I don't want think about these anymore! No Way! No Way! No Way! SHUT UP!
what I need to do right now is work hard for my study and my music career! Work hard for next year's SPM! Work hard for next year's OC event (LR and CH!!!!)Work hard Work hard Work hard!

12:23am now. Sleep lor!
what time ed?
night, followers~
No comments:
Post a Comment