Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The DAYs♥

YOOOLAA~
It is 1.11.11!!!!! the date so nice But it look so familiar. Hmmm.....What's that? Oh ya! 1.1.11, the first day of 2011. owh~It was THE DAY. THE DAY that I did something else that made me mad. What's THE DAY? hehe, somebody know only. not all of you know about that. Its ok, Its alright çause IT WAS OVER LONG TIME AGO. I wish I already forget anything about TA, but can't. At least, that kind of feeling already gone. THANK GOD!

Today really a nice day. Because I finally finish my computer class' homework.WHEEEE~~Today afternoon we practice for this Friday's performance. 1 word describe me..........SUCK! You are so SUCK, Kiwi! 你活该被骂,Kiwi!Even you are going back to Pipa but also need to practice a lot for percussion!You should! you should! you should! YOU SHOULD! WHO?! YA! YOU! KIWI NG! PRACTICE MORE!加油!加油!加油! Tomorrow fighting again! muackz~

29 of October, 2011.
I went to TARc Chinese Orchestra's concert that called .
WOW!
That was nice....no no no! is AWESOME! FABULOUS! BRAVO! MARVELOUS!
NICE NICE NICE AND NICE!

They will make a concert every year, last year also.
Last year's concert really..............suck Sowwwwy! 'cause I really don't like last year's concert. But this year's concert very very very very NICE! 一级棒!
Inside the concert got many song so special...I mean with their performance too. =)

got a boy use Suo Na played 九百九十九朵玫瑰. WOOTS! NICE!!!!!I love it I love it I love it I love HE. OHNO! NO no no no no no no no NO! Muahahahahhahahaha.






















偷偷告诉你们. I love ........ He is a cute boy but he don't know about me. He is a cute boy but he smaller than me.HE knew about me Who is He and He? Who knows~I knows only XP

No way! no way no way no way! I won't tell you! Muahahahahahhaahaha




I want end liao! 
I want end liao!
Don't force me write down the answer!
NOOOOOOOOOOOO XP
Leave with love. muackz muackz~
Byebye, my dear followers!

No comments: