话说,我又放置你很久了吧?唉。因为我真的不知道要干吗。
I viewed someone's blog just now. WTF! Lee Zhi Yan!! You are going to Newzealnad for study after 3 months and don't know when will back. WTF! I don't even know about this! You go there than how about us? I thought you will join our concert. I thought you will join the competition with us. I thought finally we can practice together again. I thought......OH! WHY? But.....sigh......I can't force you to stay at Malaysia also, right? 离别是为了再相聚。对不对?I will learn to take care and I will miss you! Miss you very much!!
唉。
有种最近发生很多事情的感觉,可是却说不出是什么事情。==
脑袋又有问题了吧?可能吧……
How Sze Hui ar! Don't say Kuo Yung's baby fat anymore lar. aijor~ But his babyfat really very serious!! Bahahahahahahahaha
What's time is it now? almost 1am already.
Tomorrow will be the day that I first time perform song at LRCO there. Actually that's not a performance but a solo competition. OH! so freaking nervous. I haven know my number yet. oh oh oh OH MY GOD! actually now is the time I need sleep already. == Every time also like this. I planed that I should sleep early but at the end.....almost 2am I only sleep.WTH?! why I can't sleep early a bit? Oh! you so suck! Ng Kiwi. =3=
I still haven prepare the clothes that I'm going to wear at Saturday. == LAZY PIG.
Enough. Stop blogging and FB-ing. Is your time to sleep.
Dear followers, night night.
Leave with love.
No comments:
Post a Comment