Yesterday was my ever first time to join LRCO's solo competition but they called it as 观摩会. Actually I don't understand what's the 观摩会 mean by. Then, just now got a judge, 柄泰老师, explained to us. I know you guys know what the meaning so I don't want explain here lar. =')
Yesterday's competition really very nervous. How's mine? oh! SUCK and very OhMyGod! I'm so sorry, Jie Ren and Yu Yan. Really very sorry that let you guys disappointed to me. Teacher Kuo Yung asked me the reason why my song so weird. Is it because spend too much time to play? NO. Definitely NO!
原来你们都是一样的。
Maybe inside you guys' mind I'm a childish and playful girl. But have you guys seen I'm serious before? no, right? Everyone also will answer NO.
快习惯了。真的快习惯了。
Everyone also thought me like this.
What had I done? NOTHING! NOTHING! NOTHING!
What's wrong with me? I DON'T KNOW! I DON'T KNOW! I DON'T KNOW!
原本今天真的很开心的。可是没有mood分享了== 真的没有了。
唉。
你试过吗?坐着坐着,眼泪不由自主的留下来。试过吗?
那种感受一点都不好受!真的不好受。非常不好受!
心很痛!
“你生出来一定是给人家zat和欺负的。”
WTH!
I'm so sorry!! I'm just like to do my thing with a slowly speed and my brain doesn't like you guys move so fast. I like to do anything slowly. But looks like you guys don't like, right? sigh....
My brain really get stuck already.
Once again, I don't know this world are doing what and what should I do.I just want to be myself. nothing much. ='(
Leave with heart break's pieces.
Kindly remind, don't take it if you doesn't mean to responsible on these pieces. =')
No comments:
Post a Comment