Monday, January 2, 2012

BYE 2011. HI 2012!

Oh Yea, BABY! Finally I got time to update my blog. =) [how come you don't have time? You lazy only] [SHHHH!] Kay, kay, kay! Continue my post :P

31st of December, 2011...
Last day of 2011! What I done?
I went for practice and this day I had steamboat with 4S4. I expect that our practice will end at 5.00pm and I can go Festival City fetch my dear friends. BUT! I'm late. I'm late for 1 hour!!!! so they walk to my house because can't contact me.Even my father SMS me I also didn't reply and let he wait me for 1 hour! And he get MAD.  I'm sooooooooooo sorry! 'cause I don't wish to get disturb by others when I'm practicing mah.....X( SORRY!

They very cute, seriously! They went to Econsave and bring along their trolley to my house! I know that's my fault 'cause didn't answer you guys' called. But.... CUTE lor! Then, they take it threw away from my house. We start to prepare our STEAMBOAT party. Sorry, guys. Got a bit boring but we should appreciate that maybe will be our last time celebrate together. 'cause 2012 we are not same class anymore....STOP SAD THINGs!

In the half way of our party, Soong Chee came and join us a while. Don't know why when I saw he, I felt I miss he very much. And he told me something that very shock! HAIZ.... I just can tell you, Love can make your life become complicated. Good luck, Chee. I will be there to give you some suggestion and borrow you my tiny but useful ears. =)

We just like STUPID! XD Scream on the street "5 4 3 2 1!" so many times!

Elaine Hau, do you know? we miss you! We miss you soooooooooo much! I'm waiting school reopen and give you a big hug! WAIT ME!

Happy New Year, Followers. XOXO!


1st of January, 2012.
First day of 2012. Nothing special. I slept till noon. ==! What a great habit =3=

Think back 2011....
I did many things and many things happened to me. "Not only you but everyone also happened many things" by Chun Hing. Yeap. Many things happened....

I HATE 2011 but I'm not willing to get to 2012. Maybe the reason got a little bit hurt to others but I don't want study in the new class even though inside the class got a lot of people that I know. But I miss the moment that I spent with 4S4! I doesn't wish that will be memory only. REALLY! I don't want. Maybe the new class will be nicer. But I'm not willing to left them, SERIOUSLY!

4S4'11 I will not regret that I know you guys and had a lot of fun with you guys! REALLY! I wish we will stick together again. =)

2011...2011...2011...
What had I done?
I joined LRCO and learn a lot from them. At first, I got a little bit regret that I joined them. At the middle, I also regret that I joined both side. But now, I'm not regret about that anymore. they are friendly but sometimes cruel XD

YEAP! inside 2011, many things happened. MANY MANY MANY!

I experienced how was a deep love feel like. I also experienced how pain was when your love one hurt you deeply. Thank you, theonewholetmeexperiencedthese. ILY, thank you!




Misunderstood.
You guys misunderstood me. I thought you guys are the one who know me deeply. Youguyshurtmedeeply. I shocked when I knew that. But luckily we understand the truth already. ILY! really ILY! I don't want we got any misunderstanding anymore. I believe that 2012 will be better for us. XOXO.



Friends.
FRIENDS!  you guys hide those truth from me for what? once I don't know I will continue to make mistake. So if that's possible please let me know those truth please. even that's about QQ or RED.[sze hui knew these ><]


So 2011 already end.
BAHAHAHA! GTFO!
welcome 2012.

Hi 2012.
Please be a better year. =)


Here come 2012.
I'm going to 17. am I look like 17 years old? OPPS! definitely no!

I know I looks like a 12years old child.=3=



Concert.SPM.Competition.

Good luck, guys!
Good luck to me also.














Leave with love.=)
By Kiwi'12

No comments: