Same like last year, I cannot play computer or those IT that will make me forget my homework and study during weekdays. But even I can play on weekend, actually I just can play on Sunday because my Saturday is the most busy day in a week.
Take a break, Let the pressure release.
Just like my title.I need rest badly even I sleep all the time after done my homework. Hehe. School reopen already 2 weeks still can't habit the school life. No no no! just can't habit need to exhausted so much. Schooling. Study. Homework. Tuition. My only break time is my sleeping time or I should say as my way to take a beak is SLEEP? I sleep till I feel so dizzy at night and my dad ask me don't sleep at noon anymore. SEE! I SLEPT too much already. But other than study nothing else can I do already.
Okay. I will try another way to release my pressure. =)
How's my class? Nice? I don't know. I know most of them but not all. But not so close maybe will be more close after a few weeks later. I hope. :3 They are friendly but I still can't habit their friendly. Too friendly or I'm too .....? Haha. Will be better soon. I know it will. XOXO!
Hey! Its going to CNY! Oh my gosh! Can't wait for that. But this year don't have the CNY feel. I want go shopping! Buy new year clothes! But don't have time. Damn.(actually bought.)But not enough! (Girls always feel not enough. XD)
我想我要傻了!
Yesterday I saw Wei Xin come CHCO and LRCO. Then I started miss 2010 just like I done at the early month of 2011. I miss those moment so much! I don't know why. I really miss those moment so much! not only that I also miss another thing sooooo much. but the thing not suitable to tell at here. I wish that will gone. 1 years already still stay inside my heart. why you so 赖皮 one? if you can move away from my heart then I will comfort a bit. But I miss you right now! very suddenly! Maybe SOMEONE tell me his “story” then make me think back you. You should happy that I still remember you.
=P
After CNY, my busy life will become more busy. So maybe i will not online also. SMS me or call me please.
I sms you because I miss you, If I didn't sms you means I'm waiting you to tell me that you miss me.
So sms me! IMY!
GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Let's fight for our concert this year! I know that will be very amazing!
*CNY mood: ON!*
Leave with missing and love.
by Kiwi.
No comments:
Post a Comment