Tomorrow we had planned to watch movie together with my cousin. Unfortunately, tomorrow I will follow my mother to Mid-Valley.[Maybe] Opss! Is TODAY. If tomorrow I'm free then I can go out with my cousins. Hope so. I need to buy a lot of things. REALLY!
Hehe.
I renew my blog's title photo and background in the midnight. No more pinky pinky. now is PURPLE's year. Whee~ I love it sooooooooooo muchie! Hope you guys also. =)
When I was picking those photo....Suddenly many memory flied out from my storage of memory. owh~Memorable. Last year already...Seriously, I think I cry when the last come. For CHCO or CH. I think I will miss you guys a lot. Already the third years that I get those memory but I still will miss them like that was happened yesterday only. I will miss you guys badly. =')
New year New wish New hope!
I hope our CHCO's concert will success! Huat ar!
I hope I will get a great result from SPM!
I hope I will not visit clinic or hospital so often!
I hope my whole family will be healthy!
I hope...I hope...I hope...
The most important thing is no more down emotion.
good luck, baby!
Leave with L0V3!
No comments:
Post a Comment