Sunday, April 22, 2012

Monthly post.....?

I remembered that I promise to you guys (followers) to update my blog once a week, right? Awwww! Look at this! After 1 month only update. !@#$%^&*()  My promises cannot be trusted, right? sigh....

Back to the post!
-------------------------♥
hmmmm. where should I start from?
*thinking thinking and thinking!*
ahha! I know where I should start already!!


[19 of March, 2012]
our 4S4 gang run the world again!
They are so damn cute! That's why I love them soooooo damn much!
around 10 people came my house and do Kerja Amal with me. WOW! Last year we did it together also!

These two bat poh really sangat bat poh! but I love them more than I can say.
other photo....cannot show. just some fake cleaning the garden's photo. We are lying. OPSS!

[21 of March, 2012]
My first time bring phone to school. I mean after I bought the new phone.
this day very special. Our school's birthday and also our Senior, Ex-From 5 students came to school for their STM's result.

[How's you guys' result? Satisfy? Good luck ya~]
那么几个人就可以影响到我的生活了。

Look at them...After they took their SPM result, some of them cried with happiness but also have some of them disappointed to their result. Next year will be my turn. What result will I get? I don't know :X

Look forward.....


[24 of March, 2012]
Before that, daddy planned to bring us to Mid Valley after our CHCO's practice 'cause this Saturday LRCO don't have practice.
But they suddenly change their mind and went there during our practice time.
Then, they asked me to go KLFC to celebrate Birdie's birthday.

Kay, I told daddy that I long time didn't went out with them already. So, he approved.
Yan Yan ♥
 Selca inside the toilet is what we will do everytime when we went out together.
We went for sing-K. Before that, I doesn't like karaokae so much. But now...... I LOVE it!!! We sang like no tomorrow and scream like no tomorrow too. I'm very enjoy the every moment spend with them.


Birdie's surprise celebration!
 *p/s: 小妹妹,暧昧不好玩哦!别玩弄人家的感情。小弟弟,请注重自己的爱情。*
Sing like no tomorrow♥

[25 0f March, 2012.]
My aunt's wedding. Actually our age doesn't have so much differences. I think she just 20 something and haven more 30. She is soooooooooo pretty!
The outfit of the day.

the between one is the bride's youngest sister. Guess how old is she. she only 14 something. But looks mature than me.
Us♥


We went for our Qing Ming on 8 of April. do you know, 富贵山庄? There got a pet's memorial garden. I like there so much. Peaceful and joyful.

Somemore got the pet's statue. 

I want to buy 2 place for my two little cutie pie after they die. =)




SPM coming soon, right? So, I tell myself that I cannot date with them anymore and there must be a last dating.11 of April, Accession to the throne of Agong. So, we have a public holiday and I went out with them...I mean two of them.


I told you guys. selca inside toilet is what we always do. :P
We went there for movie, 《孩子不坏》. QMQ  we cried like hell. this movie really nice! seriously, nice!
Unfortunately,  I cannot cry it out. why? Because of the air-con lor! too cold and my eyes are totally dry. how come tears will come out? I wish they come out too.
After movie, we had our lunch at the tepanyaki there. Actually the tepanyaki not that nice and also dirty. But we have no choice.




Actually I just want to selca, but I captured her inside also.




I wish My body can fit those dresses and shirt.
 the shirt I wear nice or not? Actually that's a set with shirt and pants. After I wear, it doesn't look like that but look like a dress. #WTF Sad!
Then, my mood turn a little bit down. After that, they ask me try the kid's dress 'cause they look so nice.
How fit?
The dress was sooooooooooo fit to me. My body still is small kid's size. sigh....... I want to buy but scared get scold by mom, so, I put it back. I will get you one day. WAIT me!

At there, I saw many Chong Hwa peeps there. And also her! She doesn't look any different with before. Hi! Long time no see. =)


Do you guys know KLCC have a candy shop called Candylicious? OMO!  that's a heaven! A lot of candies and sooooooo damn expensive!!!!!!!!!

I wish these are real and plant outside my house.
 I went to KLCC for what? For PC fair lar! The last day of PC Fair and we get into easier than before. Don't have traffic jam.
Guess what? This is a thumbdrive!!

My thumbdrive and a small speaker.
Thanks daddy!




I was found out my little brother was soooooooo damn talented. How come I doesn't talented like him? =(


This is what my junior did to me yesterday. !@#$%^&*()
That's !@#$%^&*()'s pain. The moment I get mad on her was she didn't apologize to me. WTH! so damn no manners. Luckily, she said  it to me in FB. But I still don't like you!
!@#$%^&*()


Guess what I did today? We went to Sungei wang to bought this!
 My ever first DSLR....I mean ours. My sister and I own this thing! Hello cutie pie!!!
 I am Nikon.


The awkward moment is you misunderstand.

This happened to me. Today we went to Sungei Wang and there's a ePop's event but I don't know what's that. When I was inside the camera store, I heard so many peeps scream and there's FT Island's song. I was like "WTH!". Then, I ask my sis accompany to have a look, but there's nothing on the stage. And we went to look for a few times also no one stand on the stage. Finally, we found out what the hell already. They scream at the screen on the side of the stage. =.=
Recently addicted to Ochado!!





昨天琵琶组很够力的high! 进祥老师来教课,教到最后我们开始探讨手指的惊人故事。
*中指和无名指才是天生一对,尾指只是个小三,我们必须分开他们!*

这就是我们的结论!哈哈哈哈哈哈!

其实,拇指只是个旁观者,也就是我们自己啦~ 捷仁曰:“那就是你啦!跟你一样,矮矮胖胖的。” !@#$%^&*() 才没有好不好!
那你一定是中指!哼=3=



我们很high的同时,其他人很down. They decided something that make them got little bit sad. Its ok! cheer up guys! we still got chance!!! :)


ILOVEYOUALL!!

No comments: