Friday, March 16, 2012

Short update before school reopen

Guys, I'm here again. I know. This is very surprise that I update my blog so often in this week, but I think this will be the last post before school reopen. Why? Because the day after today, I will be very busy like usual. Then, I will try to update my blog once a week. I really will try for it >< Then, Jia Ahn, Da Zhong and Eu Dee ran up the Form 6's class room and climbed up on the stair and sat there said that's their 那些年. Tricia said, 那些zabalang年啦你们! Cute lar you guys. I had captured down the photo but I'm using iPad to update blog so can't upload the photo. Sorry, guys! You guys made me think the time when I'm going to graduate and after graduate. I will cry and will miss you guys like hell. I really mean that. I know I cannot accept I'm going left you guys. I know I will cry like a baby when you guys say good bye to me at that day. I know I will miss you guys and always ask you guys yam cha with me afterward. 虽然有些是那样,但幸好不是全部。 I will miss you guys! My school's kawad team are sooooo tough. They practice marching even there was raining. Hey, guys! Have a rest will not affect what. If you continue like that will sick then you guys cannot join the competition already. They practice from the morning till noon. I think they end almost 5something like that. Tired lar wei! Good luck, guys! Jie ren and his friends soooooo kejam. You guys taller than me a little bit only, don't so happy about that. XP Hmmm. Today is Friday. WTH?! My holiday is going to end and I haven rest enough yet. I still want to sleep and homework haven done yet. I want my holiday come back!!! Tonight I will go practice as usual. I have to finish my homework before I go for my practice. Argh! Still got a lot, man. I will try my best to finish them. Tomorrow, Saturday. Finally, I can join 4s4's gathering. Actually they just want to go TARc's open day to have a look and I also want to go. So, I ask my dad let me go with them. He allowed! Hope he didn't forget about that. Pretty please! And I have to back before 2 to prepare for practice. So, I think I cannot go dating with them afterward. >< Sunday, my last day of holiday. Daddy said want bring me to Vivahome's book fair. Great!!! Finally finally finally finally! I want go there shopping shopping shopping shopping. I want my last day of holiday become worthy! Here I come! Btw, my sis was right. Blog will make other people misunderstand or make out some problem. Kindly remind, don't scold people without thinking. Maybe you are angry on that time but once you wrote down here and once your friends saw the post, your friendship will be broken just because your anger. So, think carefully before update your blog. No no no! We should think wisely before we do anything. I think that's all what I want to say. Stay tuned for my another update. Leave with love.Kiwi.

No comments: