Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Undang Class

Hey guys! I'm here again. I'm here to update my story again. =)


How old am I? I'm 17 years old.[you just half to 17 from 16][So, WHAT!!!!] What's the hell wrong with the age? HEHEHEHE! I'm on the age to study the rules of driving. X)

As I told you guys on my previous post, I will attend a undang class on Monday, right? YEAP! I attended and that was sooooooooo damn boring. We went just for attendance and do nothing inside the class.

我终于到这个年龄了。


Seriously, that was very boring inside the class.

The class have two section. My uncle told me that the class will be start on 9am and cannot be late. So, I told my friend and we wait at the bus stop that outside our school more than 30minutes since 8 something. The Baby Tong [Keron Tong] keep asking me 'where is the uncle?', 'what car he drive?', 'when did he come?', 'why need to wait so long?' and so on. Hey, Baby! Be patient, kay? He just went to pay his road tax only. Why you so nervous?


Finally we reach there. At first, I keep wondering where's Pasar Besar Gombak. Now, I knew it. That's a red building that I always saw it since I'm just a kindergarten girl and don't know what's that until now. I think that's just a supermarket. Am I right? Bah! I don't know.


Reached there we have to register or do something that like register. We just gave them our IC and they will gave us a card and two books and also have to give them our thumb print. Finally, my turn. I was just.....SO EXCITED!

Bauqi and her UNDANG books and card.
  
mine. XD
Captured with the card.

As usual, we cam-whore again. That's what we always do when we hang out together.

Some more, we used Shark's phone to self-shot. OH MAN! Shark, your phone is full fill with our photo. I remembered I counted. The number of our photo have almost 20. WOW! Don't too happy, Shark. XD  We helped you to gain our photo because I know you shy to get our photo from us. So, we decide to help you. [Actually just want to let his phone full fill of us.]


By the way, do you know what is virus? Bauqi and me make their phone get virus and that's called 'Kiwi and Bauqi'. Actually, this virus nothing bad but good for phone. Do you know BEAUTIFY? The virus will help you guys to beautify your phone and will not harm your phone. REALLY!


here's the virus. Start from left is HCL, Keron, Jia Wei, Shark and mine phone. Bauqi's phone used to captured this photo so didn't inside this photo. And wen wei's phone also 'cause haven kacau him that time.
Everyone's phone get virus except Karen's. 'cause I'm shy to kacau her...hehe. Next time I will do it to her also. Keron, he just......too cute already. Hello! Our face really got that scary or not? Do you know what's his expression when he saw his phone? He shocked and not dare to look at his phone even he want to change his wallpaper also. He just let the phone face to the wall and click to 'Setting'. OMG! you are sooooo cute. Why are you so scare? Scare that you will fall in love to us? XD!!


After that, we had our lunch at their canteen. Dirty. Empty. And got a lot of flies there. I ate these food and I stomachache at the midnight on that day. Seriously, that's very dirty. Don't eat their food, seriously! For your own good.


After our lunch, we continue our class again.


Lastly, finally it END. That was so so so so so so so boring.






Now I'm looking forward to my Undang test. I want it pass by once and faster attend the driving class. I want to drive! I want to drive here drive there! I want to fetch them go gai gai with me! I have many things to do after I learned driving.


That's all. Had a nice day, guys.

No comments: