Sunday, March 11, 2012

A lot of things

Finally, my dear school holiday come. I [heart] you, School Holiday.

What to do on school holiday? I wish I can get a lot of rest in this holiday. Unfortunately, my schedule is full. I don't know that's good or not, at least I have things to do on this holiday. I wish I will not make my body cannot support these activity.

What I'm going to do on this holiday? Monday, I'm going to have my Undang course. 终于我也到这样的年龄了。 Seriously can't wait for that. Do you know what's the undang course for? after I finish my course, [actually one day only] I can take an exam about this. After that, I will learn how to drive and get a license. Then, I can drive to here and there. I can't wait the day that I drive to LRCO and CHCO practice and fetch my bat poh go shop shop, go chit chat and others. I wish I can get the license early a bit. REALLY! I REALLY MEAN IT!

Tuesday until Thursday I will have a intensive camp of CHCO at school. Please be more interesting for me. This whole week I only have tuition class on Tuesday and my other tuition class canceled. Scream for that! I can get more rest after that.

Since a brainless people told me that he want to go tuition class with me, I wish I will sick on Tuesday or I will dating on Tuesday then straight away go tuition class without go back home. Seriously, Who the hell are you? Can you have some manners? I let you tumpang my car you still want to tell others that I make you helpless. Who the hell are you? tell me! who the hell are you? you can go there by Taxi isn't? If you don't have transport then why you still want go there? do you have brain inside your big head?! get out of my way!!! Thank you!

Friday, LRCO's pipa practice section. Yu Yan is coming back from NS on this Saturday. She said she will go learn gao yin sheng after this. Really? How about pipa? Jie Ren don't know going to Band or competition. I will join CHCO's competition. LRCO how? haizz.... Jie Ren, you are facing two decision to choose, but I'm facing other problem that maybe will hurt you guys or them or myself.

Saturday, Yu Yan back from NS! I think she won't come because very tired after that. Get more rest ya! I still cannot get the permission to the concert. I'm so so so so so sorry. Really sorry!





老实说,我现在过得很好,除了压力很大,经常体力不支,健康状况不怎么好以外,我都很好。



I'm 17 years old now. I'm going to decide what to do after my secondary school, what should I do, what I have to do and what is my future. I don't know all of those things, TRULY! I'm lost on my way to my future. Please bring me to the way of future. I want to go those education fair and have a look on those course. I wish I can get my future on there.


I feel I'm facing a lot of problems but actually nope. I don't know.


Tze Yan, the present that late 20days. SO SO SO SO SORRY ABOUT THAT!!!!! Hope you like it. =)

Yan Xin, the present that late almost 3 months. SAME!! SUPER DUPER SORRY about that, Hope you like it too. =)


I think I will update my blog many times in this week.
我很好。

Update soon. stay tuned.

No comments: