Update blog with phone again. (:
Let's say about last week.
life is 10% what happened to and 90% how do you respond it.
Seriously this sentence is so meaningful. If you think too much then you will face a lot of problems. If you just let it go, there will be nothing happen.
This sentence helps me a lot in this week. I mean last week.
Last week i think a lot of things and cried a few times because of my over thinking. ==!
I already found out what's the problem i faced.
Actually that's not you guys' fault and i knew it since I meet the problem. I know you guys doesn't mean that. That's all my problems.
Because of me, our relationship doesn't like the past. But I also can't do any different about that. I'm so sorry about that.
我曾经埋怨过你们从不为我停下脚步。
I think that's because all of them will based on me to do decision. But you guys didn't. I wish you guys do like them but I not dare to tell you guys.
Sigh...
Forgive my foolish please.
17 of February. Triple Y's birthday wor! I'm ao happy that I can go celebrate with them. My ever first time went FBG with them.
我值得纪念的第一次都不是和她们一起经历。
But I'm very disappointed to FBG. It was suck. I order my drink after 1 hour+ also didn't come. WTH! what's the reason you guys can have this kind of terrible serving? I think i will not go there in these few weeks.
Triple Y! Suprise or not? Hehe. The present that I want gift you broken already. So you have tp wait again.
好像没有一次是准时的。
Teacher Leong got girlfriend already! Congratulation!! Great news!!
We asked he. Haha. We look so bat poh.
爱情就像水果, 是对人体有益的。但也不能只吃水果而不吃饭, 那样会营养不良。
I know. Thank you. But please don't ask me face.love again. I'm not ready. My heart still got someone live inside, someone that hard to get out from my heart. So, thank you teacher. I will concentrate to eat my rice now before meet any fruits.
SHE always over thinking and put herself into emo mood with a lot of tears. She make a lot of people worry about her. How stupid.
She is sorry about that and thank you for the caring.
Okay, that's all. Update next time.
Leave with love.

No comments:
Post a Comment