I really have a lot of things want to update. So LET's GET START!
First day of February
First time went out with 5 of them. Who? hehe. Sze Hui, Tze Yan, Yan Xin, Yee Jia and Jowynn. My ever first time and also first time hang out with friends in 2012. =D
They told me went Yan Xin's house at 9am. When I went there, nobody arrived but only me. ==! That time I only know they went there at 9.30am. ==! Whatever. Its ok! I can chit chat with Yan Xin. Yan Xin's house very clean, tidy, beauty and comfortable. Compare to my.....OH GOSH! Cannot compare. XD
At last, Hui, Yan and Jowynn arrived. We went down bring them up together. They look so.....like a girl. =3= Our taste doesn't same. =3= My style very West Country but they are GIRL's STYLE. Bahahahaha! Its ok. I don't mind.
What we did in her house? Open her wardrobe and all cabinet. hmmm. so tidy. She make me have a feel want to clean my room.
After that, we GAMBLE! My first time gamble in this new year. HAHAHAHA! I had learn new type of gambling other than 21points.
Jowynn is the biggest loser that day and we thought Yan Xin is the biggest winner at that day because our money lose ed and don't know who took it.
Finally, Yee Jia reached. We gamble for a while then start our CAM-WHORE SECTION!
![]() |
| Three of us. |
![]() |
| <3 <3 <3 |
![]() |
| They keep talking so I captured myself =P |
![]() |
| Finally~~ |
![]() |
| Two of us. <3 <3 <3 |
![]() |
| Six of us |
![]() |
| Cam-Whore! |
![]() |
| 千手观音<3 |
After Cam-Whore section, we walk to Festival City. !@#$%^&*()!!! WTH! On the way to KLFC....I shoes BROKE! Really WTH! how awkward is that. ==!
Then they help me buy a glue---Elephant glue? XD to glue it. At last, still fail. so I walk there with a shoe that broken. Luckily nobody saw any problem.
Reached there, Sze Hui and me went to shoe shop for buy shoes. At last I just bought a simple slippers.
At there, we went to SuperStart Karaokae also. Nice! High! ops! I doesn't mean the K-room nice. That's.....EWW! I don't like the karaokae actually 'cause got some bad experience. ><
after that, we also went to SASA. I bought my ever first cosmetic item. WHAT'S THAT? hehehe I also don't know. Very fresh about these kind of things. X)
Shopping finish. We went to Parkson keep try their dresses in fitting room. I wore Kid's dresses also. WTH! I can't believe the dress that I tried was too big for me. *heart break* I'm 17 and still cannot wear a Kid's dress?! What's the hell wrong to my body size? sigh.....
At least I'm enjoyed on the section. X)
5.45pm, I'm homed. =)
Okay. Great. I'm sick again.
Damn it. I sick and not going school. I pretend to get 100% kehadiran this year but....FAIL! I didn't go for one day so I can't get it anymore. =(
By the way, I bought new phone. Nice GREAT AWESOME! I love it soooooooooo muchie! That's Samsung Galaxy Ace. *Like*
While I'm doing back-up my old phone memory and transfer to new phone, I saw many memory inside my phone. I had done many things that I didn't imagine before.
First time I realize I'm a crazy girl. I miss you guys soooooooo much.
![]() |
| Bauqiii! |
![]() |
| US!<3 |
![]() |
| 谢老师,我们想你! |
Still got many photos didn't upload. After enjoy these photo I only realize we did many things in these past year. 2012. I wish you will be a great year for us. I want to gather with you guys again again and again. But, I cannot hang out often and I want to gather with many gangs.
I promise. I will find a time hang out with you guys again. =)
But, TIME.
Nowadays, our life full of homework and books. No way to avoid these because we are going to face SPM this year. So we have to work hard to get better result. *sigh...* Exhausted.

Kay, my personal life end. now will be my music life. =)
CHCO.
WTH! I hate this school seriously. I cannot understand why they need to state so many rules too control us. Excuse me! can you guys support us?
!@#$%^&*()
*Some problems are not suitable to write down here*
!@#$%^&*() school!
LRCO.
OH GOSH! yesterday was my ever first time face staves. *Don't count last year's
Nice experience.
Here is the song that we practice.
They are planning have a concert about a great composer in Chinese Orchestra, called 彭修文, next year. I'm looking forward for this concert. X)
Excited.
Bad news. Miri's concert will be postpone to August or next year's March. Too bad. I thought there will be held on June. Even that's held on June I also didn't go. *==! to myself* *slap slap* kays, wake up. Wish you guys can get the permission for the concert. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eh, Lim Jie Ren! I told you~I can train to better. :P now my Pipa's sound become louder ed lor~ So happy XD
Friendship Forever. Good Luck. Work Hard.
Leave with Love and Hope.




















No comments:
Post a Comment