Like usual, we meet at school in the early of the morning and carry all the instrument to the bus. At first I thought Teacher will drive his car to Penang, but he didn't. I'm so surprise that our timpani can put inside the bus and there were two. Even the size of the two timpani is the smallest from the five or six but still shock me that we manage it into the bus.
Then, we start our journey to Penang. Our tutor was so busy telling us the Penang's history. Actually I wish to tell him that we just want to take a nap or let us chit chat ourselves. But that's his job. BO BIAN.I sat in the bus with Sze Hui and Yan sit behind us. The sit beside her was prepared for Yan Xin because she didn't go with us.
Drive drive drive. look at the view and look and still looking. Since when I got the habit that look at the view and think something else? I also don't know. Just feel the view make me feel so calm. :)
Finally they stop at a rest station for our breakfast and toilet. we wanted take photo inside the toilet but there's a little darker than outside and that's dirty. So, we get out and have our breakfast. Since I ate at home and the food sold there was not that attractive, I just share super small pack of nasi lemak that only causeRM1.20 or RM1.80 with Sze Hui. After finish it.....WE FEEL HUNGRY! oh damn. The food sold there really not that attractive.
At last we still didn't buy more food to eat. Then it was our time to gather up. After that we back to our bus and Teacher's GF, Why Why making fun by us. She is so cute. I thought she was a girl that not that playful like she was. Love her.
That was almost there. [actually nope.] I wish. The Mr. Nervous was met me. Ohno! that make me felt so freaking nervous and we still even haven reach Penang yet. So, I decided to look outside the bus. THE SKY...THE ROAD...THE PEOPLE.... nahhhhhhh boring! That's too nervous and that made me felt all the things were so boring.
*skip skip skip skip*
finally we reached Penang. Then, we had our lunch at a market place. There isn't KL and that made me felt so strange. The food there is yummy but not as yummy as like KL's. [Started to miss my home. :'( ]
After had our lunch, it's the most nervous session. Ta daaaaaa! Our COMPETITION. reached the hall prepared all the instrument Make up ourselves and changed our clothes.
This is it!! That's our turn! nervous nervous nervous and Mr. Nervous get up stage with us. DAMN! our song was suck! I'm so failed and I'm so disappointed to myself. VERY SUPER!
As we expect after we played it, we lose.
The other participants were so excited that they get into final but we were so upset.
“做么?现在赢了咩?” by DZ
This sentence make me feel better. IS MUCH MORE BETTER!
"你们已经尽力了"
No. We knew we don't.
The day before that was our best performance when we are practicing. But WHY?!
sigh....whatever. That's ended.
Then, we went to Gurney Drive and Gurney Plaza had our dinner and shopping. AND THEN! something happened. Suddenly had a strong wind and the big umbrella beside us fall down and some of their drinks fall also. *shock* That was a special experience.
Since we cannot tahan the hot weather so we went into Gurney Plaza shopping.
熟悉的合照~
Selca inside the toilet is the main thing that we have to when we went to a shopping mall
Kay, the photo start from here will be the childish photo of us.
Enjoy it XD
Me, Sze Hui, Yan Kai and Peng Feng lost inside the mall and I lead them out X) As you guys know, I'm very poor in knowing the road but SHOPPING MALL. That's my first time went there and I know how to get out from there X)
After that, we continue watched the rest of the final competition. Undeniably they were strong. We chat a lot with Teacher and his GF before the competition start. I can say we are the most noisy in the hall. Somemore got people 'shh' us. ._.
The photo that we smile but there was also many effort to get there. Well. EXPERIENCE!!!!!
After that, we went back to hotel and had some chit chat till 2am only sleep.
DAY ONE ENDED.
****SECOND DAY****
Woke up before 7am 'cause I cannot sleep well on that bed. no FIFFY and PIGGY was so torture me. T*T I keep asking Yan what time is it in the midnight and when she woke up keep complaining. Sorry larr :P hehe
Day two was for us to shopping X)
I'm so lazy to tell the story anymore.
超大的蚯蚓!!!
Block me ._.
daughter, mommy and daddy!!
I forgot what this tree called as. I just know it is the biggest tree in Malaysia...I think? XD
极乐寺。
让我们爬得好辛苦的寺庙
do you get it? X)
bought souvenir at the early morning
After the souvenir part, we went to Flower fest.
HERE IT IS! My NIGHT! lovely~
Soooooo suprise!!!
17!!!
Thanks for the presents!!!!!
Beach time!
so cute!
keep throwing us the sand will end up like this. DAISEI!
Sweet! isn't it?
Dz, you such a baby XD
they are shooting us that inside our bus ==
That's all.
Actually inside these photo contained day 3's photo also.
I think we were too exhausted so most of us slept inside the bus when we were going back to KL.
nice trip.
memorable days.
thanks for the celebration.
lovely!
thanks for the presents.
ILOVEIT!
No comments:
Post a Comment